Himalayan salt is also termed as Jurassic sea salt due to its chronological appearance in more than 150 million years ago from the evaporation of water bodies. Himalayan salt is mostly supposed to be mined from the salt mines in Khewra, a city located in the North Punjab Pakistan. Khewra salt mine is located at the foothills of salt range hill system. Around the globe, the demand of Himalayan pink edible salt from Pakistan is very high.
Himalayan salt is also known as pink salt due to its pink hue (pink color is because of the presence of high iron content) and is considered better than common table salt. It contains 98% sodium chloride and some other useful minerals.
Himalayan pink salt is considered to be the purest salt and is used for eating purposes in food items as a flavoring agent. It contains more than 84 minerals in trace that are necessary for human health.
- It is also very effective against respiratory disorders and is used for the treatment of asthma and many other respiratory disorders.
- It stimulate blood circulation and relaxes the body and mind.
- It helps to maintain the room temperature to a pleasant level.
- It is also considered to be good for skin problems.
- It is a healthy substitute of common table salt.
- It contains more percentage of calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron and sodium.
- It is available in different grain size to meet the demand of every customer.
- Salt lamps are made of it which are considered to be the absorbents of air pollutants.
Khewra salt mine is one of the largest and oldest salt mines of the world. Himalayan pink salt is exported out in the world in bulk amount. For the buyers of Himalayan pink edible salt, ETRADE PAKISTAN sources for the best miners and exporters of Pakistani pink salt. This portal provides its services around the world for the buyers of Pakistani pink salt.